Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Giving up an addiction......

Shopping to me is like a heroin fix to a heroin addict. ok, so that might have been a little too deep, but seriously! Let me just say this "Hello my name is Cami, and I am a shopoholic". i could shop anytime at any place. I go to the grocery store to get milk, eggs, fruit, bread, chicken, and creamer, and come out with a shirt that Faylinn needs, and a cardigan that I had to have. I have decided to give up my addiction for shopping because well I'll admit it, we just dont have the money for it (shocker!). There are other reasons too, my husband and I sometimes fight over how much I shop, and how I cant go into any store without buying something. And lets face it, fighting over why we dont have any money (because i shop too much) is not worth it. I have heard that if you want to create a habit out of something all it takes is 14-21 days. So, over the next few weeks I will be writing down everything I buy for the world to see. I started by telling all my friends and family about my choice on facebook. so far it looks like everyone is supportive lol. Ahh yes support, That is what I need the most. Now I AM still human and I'm sure i'll slip and buy something every once and a while, but I am going to try my hardest not too! Dont think I'm going to give up on dressing peopke and being a personal shopper, because I'm not! I am doing this for me, to better myself. I am going to dig deep now. I really hope I overcome this shopping addiction because I dont want my children to shop like I do. Heres to new beginnings and being shop free! LoL. Follow my journey.

Cami.

No comments:

Post a Comment